Friday, October 3, 2008

Where is the WILL and our YOUTH???

Where is all the Youth in Teluk Intan, I'm wondering...I heard that there is a problem happened in DYC this year where we are lack of committee who has experience, for example those from F6. Why this will happen? As what i know, there will be too much of committees in DYC until the exco has to reduce the number by eliminating them every year.But why the problem of lack of committee will happen in DYC this year? Yea, it may be not lack of committee,i should say is lack of experienced committee.Where are they and when they go? When i heard Bro. Oh said the Saturday night class might be closing for next year, I feel so sad. The Saturday night class teachers are willing to sacrisfy their time to teach in the Saturday night, and yet, the number of students decreasing year after year. It's a sad norm. Youths are the main power of our future buddhism, if youths do not take the effort to learn dharma,then who is going to pass the dharma to our future generation???
I do know that youngsters today are busy with their homework,their academic and also their co-curricular activities. I did before. There is sometime where i need to decide,wherethe i want to stay at home and study for my exam or i have to attend the activity in PBHP or neither one of them. It's really hard when we have to face the reality that in our country, result come first then follow by any soft skills. But, i have learnt a lot throughout the activities i Joined in PBHP and i did grew up to become more mature and more responsible. I know how to communicate with people in a proper manner, I know how to handle a situation when it come out of sudden, I have a lot of friends and peers who stand by me. I get a lot of things. I will feel regret is if let go PBHP activities that time. Lucky i m not.
So, girls and guys out there, if you feel free, do come back and help in DYC. I will be there if I have no activity in my university that time..HOPE to see you all there.
love,
KaiChur

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PBHP is really a place where I have grew up a lot. It is in this place where some of the best moments of my life happens or at least originated from. It is also in this place where many new friendships has blossom, and lasted until now. Some of my best friendships also start from here. All the moments that we have in PBHP, be it camps or any activities, is really FUN and AMAZING I can say. We work together, we laugh, we shout, we jump, we eat, we sleep, we take pictures....etc..all this magical moments are found only here in PBHP camps especially. It is a real BIG wonderful family here. For this DYC 08, i will try my best to come back to help it...it is in my blood d. To sum it up, PBHP is a wonderful home, a place that educates, a place that gives you joy and happiness, and also a place where you find comfort and support. It is therefore worth all the efforts and time that we pour in. May the DYC 08 camp be a successful camp!

SpeCial fOr LaMe-zaI N laMe-lUi said...

yea feel sad to hear the problem arised for DYC08..i m sorry that i might not be able to join it..as i m having final exam during that period..without pbhp i wont be able to know u guys i would say..its pbhp which offer me such a wonderful place to study..as my house is jus beside the temple, so it would be very noisy all the days..i m so grateful that yee che introduced pbhp library to me that time.and also bcos of the children camp 08 i know u guys better ..we dried the blanket together, hv fun , cracking cold jokes, being scolded ...lots of memories arised evtime when i pass by pbhp..dunno y..this few days when i went to the library , i found smth different..ppl studying there seems so unfamiliar..the air cond room inside is not a silent zone anymore where it used to be..haha..whatever it is, i do hope i can contribute to pbhp in the future...pbhp rocks!!!

SpeCial fOr LaMe-zaI N laMe-lUi said...

i m the one who post that comment btw..esther...hehe...

Anonymous said...

haiz...dyc 08 realy face prob now...me as one of the committee oso feel tat im useless...duno why!!!the youth look........duno hw2 say :(
im realy feel so bad when al tis thing hapen..cz i start2 feel tat i seems cant help anything although im stil in ti...ya,saturday nite class is a wonderful time2 learn dhmma
..i stil remember last time when i joiin,the class is lack of place 2 sit,n i can c tat the student decrease year by year...sad!!!!!!!

SpeCial fOr LaMe-zaI N laMe-lUi said...

guys... dun feel so down... i might be able to bcom da committee... although i'm not vy experienced, i can still giv some help... pbhp is my 2nd home in ti... so, no matter how, i'll help out... my sem is ending this end of month... so it is v possible 4 me 2 help out... gimme watever post la... i'll try 2 do my best to help 2 organize this dyc... this is a vy vy meaningful camp n shudn't be cancelled... so i wanna book a place la... xixi... take care guys...
lame zai YB

Arcadianic said...

haiz,it's bad to hear about the dyc08's problems.i wish that i can be 1 of the committee too but i cant since i have no holiday this year end.PBHP is really like a paradise to me.i learned a lot of things and got to know a lot of lamecai lamelui there.and the library is really a proper place for me to study last time especially when all the aunties uncles came to my real home and talked and talked and talked and never walked away.their voices kept buzzing around me.i cant imagine how will my study became if there was no PBHP library.i really have to say thank you to pangyi for bringing me into this big but yet warm and caring family.nevertheless,now the place has changed.the silence is gone with the appearance of the new faces.