Saturday, July 19, 2008

life so far at INTEC..

well, it has been 3 weeks since i come INTEC... at first i tot life in college would b a relaxin one but i was absolutely wrong... da schedule is so packed n i hardly hav time 2 eat n wash my clothes... cant imagine it huh... however, life here's ok and i'm able 2 cope wit it (although it's quite stressful)... but overall i did enjoy it... i meet lots of ppl n made lots of frens n everyone seem 2 b vy frendly n i feel rather lucky... everyone here is so gud in their eng n i feel so small in INTEC... i try my best 2 communicate in eng 2 improve my eng... i tink now i can speak better eng (although it is still quite bad) but i tink if i use da language often, i'll improve it... n SAT exam is drawin near n i still duno wat m i doin... my vocab sux... how m i goin 2 sit 4 da exam... luckily da lecturer's r real pro n i tink wit their guidance i shud b able 2 do it... n i oso hav 2 put my own effort in my study... now... i'm juz workin 2 improve my vocab n hopefully at the end of the day, my lexicon of words can increase drasticly... miss ti so much ar... miss lame zai lame lui so much ar... hope tat v can meet each other in da future...

from lame zai - YB

1 comment:

SpeCial fOr LaMe-zaI N laMe-lUi said...

hey...dun b so stress up...me2..my eng is so poor n im like a little tiny sand here...not even known by anyone here...anyway,i do believe in 1 thing,if we think we can,we can. so...we try our best together.k?gambateh!meet u when bek ti lo...jia you ya!