Saturday, July 12, 2008

My deep heart feeling...

This is my first time posting my blog in this lame blog...left TI for 2 weeks and come back again last two day...When i reach TI,i was like."phew..finally,there is some where i know and some where i familiar to"...look at the surrounding,many memories run back into my mind...
was in KL for the pass 2 weeks...kinda of miss home and kinda of stress there..as im a person who has been used to put my money everywhere,my thing everywhere,but..when i stay in hostel,i cant do like that..this is to prevent other people from breaking the 2nd precept...no stealing..and another reason is because i still cant trust my room mate indeed..don't know how's their characteristic...
i miss yuan zhi jia,i miss all lamezai and lameluiz...i miss the time we being together and try to organize a lot of thing...i miss everything,being in TI is really sweet,but before this,i was long to go out of TI,now i regret..
anyway,i will try to come back as often as i can,then we will meet in TI,
Gambateh to o ...
love,
KaiChur

1 comment:

KkEnG家庆 said...

ish...try ur BEST to back often werrrr...i oso wan la...but....too far away frm my hometown..-_-"