Friday, February 20, 2009

haiz

once again i screwed the acc test...yday was the test..as usual i wil pay a lot of effort in acc due to the difference existed between me n my frens..i had no acc background, so i mus pay double effort ..but why?again n again i cant balance it ..this time worst due to nervousness i even left out one ques...i cant afford to lose any marks..this test contributes to 10% of my internal..plus i m a scholar..i really cant bear the bad consequences that i might face...bcos of my acc, it made me cried in sch las time wit my partner..i get annoyed by someone who 'purposely' o 'accidentally' hurt me by saying that" lik that u also dunno"..it seems so cruel to me..bcos of the word, i felt so depressed n cried alone at night...the lecturer even asked me why did i so slow during the test yday...is nt that i cant do my acc ..i can perform in theory ques..i even get the highest mark las tim..but whenver come to calculation part, i get sucked..honestly i will very very inferior among all my classmates..cos they can really do very fast in calculation part..i m different..i take time to analyse where to put the transaction , which journal , etc...plus the time given in test is super short...i get even more nervous...i really get frustrated...acc haunts me now..i hv chosen the path that can never go bac...i doubt myself ....i m helpless....

Esther^^

7 comments:

~恺慈~ said...

gal..dun upset. you can do it better. Practise makes perfect. Don't forget about it. I was bad in calculus too once ago, when i was standard 2, i cant do simple add and minus, can u imagine? my mom used to scold me badly that time. However, practise makes me perfect. NOw i can do math and calculate money very great. So, don't worry, practise more. I am sure there is a day where u can tell ur fren "like tat u oso duno ar?"...trust me..u can do it..because u r yinshia...
love,
kaichur

KkEnG家庆 said...

nothing can say..keep work hard!!gambateh...

Anonymous said...

hey... dun feel 2 depressed... da same situation happens here... i nearly failed my 1st calculus test...
i oni get 69 out of 100... its a grade C 4 my sch... can u imagine tat... calculus is juz like normal f4 n f5 add maths... n i screwed da test.. but i promise myself to do better in da nex test... wats gone is gone.. da future in on our hand now.. dun care bout da others bu learn fr them... watever they say cant affect u... u r still urslef... im not da brightest student here... but i learn fr those geniuses... they really taught me a lot... they might look down on me but i dun mind... wats important is i improve myself... hopefully nex time i can be as gud as them... i knw its a lot of pressure being a scholar... but tat shud not b an obstacle 2 u... in fact, its a motivation... tink tat its a privilege 2 get a scholarship but not u tat u deserve it.. watever u do... juz try ur best.. da important ting is not da result... but wat u hav learned throughout da process.. v grow fr it... so walk out fr depression... start tinkin positively.. cheer up n it's a different world out there...
gambateh..!!

lame zai_YB

SpeCial fOr LaMe-zaI N laMe-lUi said...

yea...evthing is so competitive here..2 my frens even got perfect score for maths...i always get motivated to achieve that target too..just that my abilities is really beyond that..i cant fight with them...thanks you guys for the comfort..i jus need tim to really get out from it..

Arcadianic said...

跌倒了,哭过了,伤心难过了,当这一切结束后,你要懂得再次爬起来。你的感觉我能感受到,但你要告诉自己再加油。每当你快要放弃时,就告诉自己在坚持多一秒钟,也许下一刻就不一样了。要是累了,就让自己休息一下。生活不会是风平浪静的。人总要在这些波折里成长,懂事。要相信自己是可以的,千万别放弃。这一次不行,下一次再加把劲。这一次考得不好,那下一次就加倍努力奋斗。

读书是快乐的事。别让四周的压力夺走你脸上的笑。

LiMiChi said...

what should be said have already been said. so i should say nothing...

hehe just kidding.

*lame*

failure is the mother of success. everybody has his ups and downs. get up from where u fell and conquer it..by the time u stand up again, it'll be much higher than where u fell from..u're inspired and motivated. u just need another inner strength to push u to move forward and to hold on. SAM took away many people's tears including mine. u're not alone there. it's ur dream. it is fulfilling. just another 9 months and all d sufferings shall end..

best of luck my dear friend!

u're accumulating quite a number of comments =P take the words and u'll feel better coz lotsa people are backing u up!

【肯尼】 said...

testing...