Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update from me..

It has been a long time I never update bout me on this lame blog. However, if you did read my blog frequently, you will know bout what happen to me recently. Many memorable things happened in this february. I would like to call it a busy but happy month for me. I have been busy with my projects since i came back from the CNY break. I have my dance practise. Oh ya, i would like to invite you all to my dance performance on 28 February 2009, 7.30pm at The 7th residential College of universiti Malaya. You are welcome. Free entrance. Haha..this is the first time I practise the chinese dance. Kinda of weird though, I laugh too when i see myself in the costum. so, if you wish to laugh at me, can always come to have a look.Haha..
Do update bout u all to me too. Waiting for your news.
love
Kaichur