Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!!!!!

Erm...2day is 10th of dec alr.20+ days more, wil end tis year..n of course my bday is cuming oso.hehe..hope2 hv a wonderful birthday celebration..aherm...anyway,bac2 my topic.345 days hd past in year2008...left only few days nw...
haiz..tink bac,during early of the year,i hv made sum wishes n things tat i must do during tis year...pheuwss...time flies...i duno whether my wishes hs come true o nt...n im nt sure did my things get done....so hv2 sit bac n refresh bac the whole year..what i have done???
Eherm..well,for me,its really a tough time n can say tough year oso...y???still remember the time i took the result,all the prob i faced when i made my choice,n during tat time im really feel like helpless n blur bout my future...haiz,so scared tat the decision i make wil make me regret,duno wat should i do next..when i saw all my frens enter Uni,still remember wat i felt....terrible...nightmare for me...anyway, i stil hv2 go through my life....
Wee..after all, i felt tat im quite enjoy my life tat i'v chosen.teaching life is fun..felt tat is suit4 me...bt at tis time,i start2 worry wat others tink bout m3...well,after all,i felt beter n nw im proud wat i am doin now!!chldren camp,chinese youth camp,n oso dyc hv coloured my life too...
bsides tis,i can sence n test my friendship among friends...i should say its a good time2 prove the strength n the bond between fren...n i hv seen much bout tat..appreciate it...i can say tat lofe in 2008 is up n down...so it really make me learn a lot....
Ok...anyway,2008 almost past..n now i hv2 make a new wish again..hehe...wat hd past is alr past...so nt only me,hope all of u wil make a new hope4 a brand new year..
erm..let us make a wish...'have a peace world',cz now v can c the world is sick..nt only the enviroment is polluted,the people here r all 'polluted' too...haiz...for me,HAPPINESS is important too..nowadays people are so stress,they seems like not really enjoy their life n misunderstood wat life stand for!!!hehe..so i hope all of us can find the true happiness....
The rest is up to u all la...pls try2 tink4 it...make ur future a beter day..make ur life more meaningful...make ur world bright..n paint ur world wif different colour...PLS.make a beter day for u n for me..

siewling

1 comment:

~恺慈~ said...

gal, u hv a great success indeed. Sumtime, i hope to go back to the life when i was teaching in San Min no.2. Love the time. Don't knw y, when i knew that after i graduate, i have to teach secondary sch, i m kinda of scare. I love children more.so, actually, u did a very great job..continue with the spirit u have when teaching. I knw u will be a very good teacher in the future..may ur dreams cum true..and sorry, when ur birthday i m not around, so cant celebrate with u. wish u happy birthday now lar..HAPPY BIRTHDAY>.muaks...
love,
kaichur