Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MY 2008 ^.^

its now 1am on31st DeC 2008.i shud have slept but instead get out from my room and decided to blog here. finally i come to the end of this year.jus wish to record all the things that i hv experienced throughout this year.

HAPPIEST>>1
To be qualified as esther"s happiest event in 2008, its no doubt joining 2008 children camp.Through this camp, i know a lot of good buddies in my life especially gan,siewling n peiwen. haha..before that , we are lik strangers when seeing each other in the library.but surprisingly our friendship get strengthened till now after the meaningful children camp!haha..of course, idid knw a lot of other pbhp frenz too which highlighted my life.we hv gone through ipoh trip, teluk batik trip, steamboat, cycling,sawah padi trip, gua tempurung trip, sungkai trip etc.those happy n memorable moments wil keep inside my heart forever n i appreciate our friendship very muc. i jus hope no matter how, we can still keep in touch..haha

>>2
my spm result. though its nt the perfect1, i m contented as i get wat i wish at las.my hard work is paid off finally.i m proud of myself. along this 18 years, i hv done my bes in my academic n i hv no regret!i really wanna thank those who give me deepest support during exam period when i need motivation the most.without u guys, i wont be succesful. now wat i wish hv been achieved, so i got to put more effort to realise my nex dream! i knw the process is hard n overwhelmed with tonnes of challenges. but i got no choice.i hv chosen the path..i got to work hard!

SORROW PART>>
yea..its no doubt the most sorrow part..it keeps haunting me till now. i got cheated!i give whatever i can n do whatever u lik jus to strenghten our friendship!i thought u value it as wat i do.but i jus kept overwhelmed by disappointment!i keep telling myself to forgive n i did it. and it ended to hurt me more!i m lik a fool! u give me the happiest memory n the most sorrow part, did u ever know?u wont knw forever cos i never track any sadness on ur face.nw u r lik a liar to me! anyway, thanks for stepping into my life n give me this lesson. start from 2009, u r depleted from my memory, frenz..

APOLOGIZE>>
To my dearest family, i always feel sorry to them especially my grandma n mother, i never play my role as a good granddaughter n daughter. whenever i come bac, i keep hanging around wit my friends n never take time to chat wit u all..i m sorry..i love u! nobody can ever take over ur place!

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION>>
-In my study , i wish to achieve my target n get the entrance to my dream University
-i wish to control my bad tempered n always have a good relationship with my family n friends
-jus lik the birthday wish , the third 1 is always kept inside the heart..haha..shuuuu...

whatever had passed, i wish to let it go n have a good start in the year 2009!gambahteh , YinSHia!!

3 comments:

jQ-Gan said...

well done, ur 2008 life is not tat bad. 2009 come, throw away all the sorrow, cherish all the happiness, and pursue all ur dreams. gambateh orh. u will always have my support and i knw u can do it. jiayou.

~恺慈~ said...

hey gal..u have a great 2008.may you have a great 2009 too..jia you..love you..
nice to meet u too..
muaks..
love,
kaichur

Anonymous said...

you are really my good maria. haha. i am also very glad to know you. best wishes always for your future life...dun always be sad...believe in yourself that you can do it!!..lets gambateh to make our life much better. i am looking forward to any meeting that we have, cz it is FUN!!!..haha